Rear Entry Conversions
The Most Affordable Wheelchair Van ConversionThe AMS Vans rear-entry wheelchair van conversion features a newly-designed floor pan system for a spacious channel from the rear door to behind the front seats. This unique design is available in short- and long-channel versions, Edge 1 and Edge II which accommodates 2 secured wheelchairs in addition to ‘middle row’ passenger seating. The mobility industry refers to the rear-entry vehicles as short or long channel conversions.
- View Dimensions for Short Channel
- View Dimensions for Long Channel
- View Toyota Exodus Rear Entry - Short Channel
In this uniquely affordable wheelchair conversion option, loading and unloading of the vehicle is handled via a manual, foldable aluminum wheelchair ramp.
Also, AMS Vans is a premier reseller of Braun, Vantage Mobility, Freedom Motors and Rollx brand vehicles with a robust inventory of these wildly-popular, lowered-floor rear-entry minivans.
New Conversions and Used Wheelchair Vans for Sale
AMS Vans offers affordable accessible mobility vans, minivans, trucks, and SUV’s available in all of the major brands. Browse our inventory and find the perfect van that suits your needs. Don't buy just any used accessible van, ours are fully reconditioned.
Wheelchair Van Specials
- Stock #: D1915153
- Mileage: 2 Miles
- Color: Pearlâ€“coat
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Features: N/A
- Stock #: 20090181
- Mileage: 59,765 Miles
- Color: Red
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold Pwr
- Location: Call for Details
- Features: Backup Camera, Bluetooth, Leather, Transfer Seat, Navigation System, Sunroof, Heated Seats, Driver Pwr. Seat Base, Pass. Pwr. Seat Base, Kneeling, Lowered Floor
- Stock #: D1915246
- Mileage: 15 Miles
- Color: Knuckle
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor Pwr
- Location: Houston, TX
- Features: N/A