Our knowledgeable, compassionate mobility consultants are ready to help you through your accessible vehicle purchase process with professional advice and expertise. Contact us today and experience the true mobility freedom you deserve.View Our Inventory Contact AMS Vans Sales Department
Job Description - Email resumes to HumanResources@amsvans.com.
THE AMS WORK CULTURE
Our mission statement is “You Dream, We Deliver”. AMS Vans offers wheelchair accessible vehicles that provide families with special needs an affordable solution to enhance their lives dramatically. We provide world-class customer service and an unmatched selection of quality mobility solutions.
As an AMS employee, regardless of your role, we expect every employee to know and live according to our mission statement and our 5 Core Values:
- Never Forget the Challenges faced by our customer
- Relentlessly pursue quality and safety
- Fuel results with employee passion and data-driven decisions
- Treat every situation with integrity
- Treat everyone with respect
AMS employees care about their customers, their jobs, their fellow co-workers, and their business partners. We empower our employees to take ownership of their role and their jobs. This means we are always striving for a safe work environment, quality workmanship, and delivering exceptional service. This can only be done when our employees respect everyone, treat every situation with integrity, drive results with passion and data-driven decisions, and never forget the challenges faced by our customers.
We take great pride in building leading-edge mobility products that that provides freedom for our customers. We also take pride in providing our employees with a unifying cause and work environment that fosters personal growth. We are committed to working with the best and brightest people!
AMS has a new career opportunity to share with you! If you are interested, committed to our mission and values, and meet the requirements please send your resume or overview of your experience and skills.
- Healthcare package
- Company-matched 401k
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee training & development opportunities
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Employee and Community Events
- A Great Leadership Team
SCHEDULE & PAY INFORMATION
- Full-time, Mon- Fri: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (40 hours per week)
- Overtime: Overtime may be required based on business need
- Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 with opportunity to earn more as you learn more.
AMS Vans, LLC is in search of an experienced fleet maintenance technician. The technician is a member of the Logistics Department and is responsible to perform maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on fleet vehicles and equipment in a safe, efficient, quality minded and focused manner. Perform maintenance and repair on fleet vehicles in accordance to manufacturer, FMCSA, CSA and DOT guidelines to maintain the safety and reliability of the unit. This is a "safety sensitive" position; therefore, the employee must adhere to all OSHA and Standard Operating Procedures that have been put into place. Technician must have their own tools.
- Load and unload all fleet vehicles and trailers at the beginning and throughout of each day.
- Perform preventive maintenance and general repair work on fleet vehicles.
- Perform operation test prior to repairs to verify complaint.
- Perform final operational test on all vehicles to quality-check all repairs
- Ensure that vehicles are kept clean and washed after repair is completed
- Perform mandatory monthly inspections to all fleet vehicles.
- Completes and files all inspection sheets for the federal DOT inspection and audit (one paper copy, one electronic copy on Fleet Mentor)
- Perform monthly inventory for fleet vehicle parts
- Run daily maintenance reports and monitor fleet vehicles for upcoming repairs and maintenance.
- Run daily DVIR (Driver, Vehicle Inspection Report) reports and monitor fleet vehicles for upcoming repairs and maintenance.
- Ensure all fleet vehicles have all required documentation inside. This includes: vehicle registration, all trailer registration cards, all trailer annual vehicle inspection reports, Etc.
- Provide occasional delivery of local and/or interstate deliveries.
- Provide occasional reinforcement for service team.
- Be available and on call 24 hours, 7 days a week for emergencies.
If you are up to the challenge of working with an AWESOME team who take pride in what they do, send us your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
If you’re ready to join the team working to deliver the next generation of mobility solutions to help persons with disabilities, their family members, and caregivers move freely and responsibly, you’re ready to join AMS Vans. Email resumes to HumanResources@amsvans.com.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
- Stock #: D1914115
- Mileage: 2 Miles
- Color: Knuckle
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry In-Floor
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Features: N/A
- Stock #: 202986T
- Mileage: 73,489 Miles
- Color: Blue
- Ramp/Lift: Side Entry Bi-Fold
- Location: Houston, TX
- Features: Lowered Floor
- Stock #: 20030533
- Mileage: 34,250 Miles
- Color: Gray
- Ramp/Lift: Rear Entry Long
- Location: Call for Details
- Features: Lowered Floor, ADA Compliant